Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions or you would like to order contact us by email or call us at (802) 659-4886. Our Hours are 7 days a week (yes even weekends) 9am-9pm.
- (e) How do I clean Miracle Bat? what about Best Bat?
- (f) How do I store the Miracle Bat? and what about Best Bat?
- (g) Where is Miracle Bat system and Best Bat made?
- (h) Where can I buy the Miracle Bat system and/or Best Bat?
- * Does Miracle Bat work with the popular grip on trimming tool? *
- (a) Is there a Money Back Guarantee?
- (b) Can you SHOW me how Miracle Bat works?
- (c) Does Miracle Bat and Best Bat come in other sizes?
- (d) Will the Miracle Bat system and Best Bat fit on all Wheel Heads?
* Does Miracle Bat work with the popular grip on trimming tool?
Yes! Popular trimming tool grips onto wheelhead right over adaptor - no fiddling with bat pins! Just remove the bat from the adaptor and place grip on trimming tool on wheel. Call us at 802-659-4886 if you have more questions.
(a) Is there a Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, just register online once you've received your order. If you don't like our Pottery Bat System for any reason return it in original packing within 30 days. As long as order is fully intact and you have followed manufactures care and instructions, you will receive a FULL refund minus shipping cost. Applies only to your first time order of 1 Miracle Bat Kit (the full starter kit with 2 Miracle Bats and adaptor) through our website www.MiracleBat.com only.
(c) Does Miracle Bat and Best Bat come in other sizes?
Currently the Bats are available in both 12 inch and 8 inch sizes. All Bats fit on the same Miracle Bat Wheel head adaptor.
(d) Will the Miracle Bat system and Best Bat fit on all Wheel Heads?
The Miracle Bat system and the Best Bat will fit on all wheel heads with 10 or 9 inch hole patterns (the majority of wheels). If in the rare instance your wheel head has no holes. You can drill the needed holes into your wheel head yourself.
(e) How do I clean Miracle Bat? What about Best Bat?
Rinse both in warm water with soft cloth, sponge, or hand. It is normal for the bat to stain to the color of your clay.
And that is all you need to maintain your bat. Really. Do NOT use soap, rough scouring pads or other cleaning agents - doing so will void your 30 day
(f) How do I store the Miracle Bat? and what about Best Bat?
To ensure you get the fullest life out of your bats, store them away from direct sunlight and in normal room temperatures.
(g) Where is Miracle Bat system and Best Bat made?
Miracle Bat and Best Bat is proudly made in the United States.
(h) Where can I buy the Miracle Bat system and/or Best Bat?
The complete Miracle Bat system and Best Bat are available online through this website www.MiracleBat.com.